- Search your bookmark list for bookmarks at the current site, automatically
- Show the total count of bookmarks found
- Open found bookmarks in a new browser tab
- Share bookmarks through email and social media
- Delete bookmarks for that site
- Account sign in using Google Sign In
- Sharing of bookmark groups with friends
- Sorting bookmarks A to Z and Z to A
Have a feature you’d like to suggest? Click here to submit the idea.
The Find My Bookmarks extension was originally created by Dean Sofer and Patrick Neeman. It is currently run by Patrick Neeman, who also runs Usability Counts and the UX Drinking Game.